Checking in with a quick goal update...I'm keeping this post fairly simple and just getting this month's goals posted, but I've been making some changes to my yearly goals (more on that in an upcoming post!), and I've got some exciting things in the works. In the midst of a season that's hard in many ways, I am confident and expectant for what God will do.
So without further ado, on to the goals...
- Put together an outline for an exciting creative project I have in the works
- Organize my home office
- Get back into a fitness routine (specifically yoga and weights — and maybe ballet barre)
- Record a weekly Sunday Encouragement Facebook live video (I did my very first live video on Sunday on my A Place to Dwell Facebook page; I was so nervous, but it’s been something I’ve wanted to try for a while!)
- Meditate on scripture and continue to #cultivatehope in my current season (using my Write the Word journal and Lindsay Letters coloring book)
- Continue my one-year Bible reading plan (finishing up Genesis and beginning Exodus); I’m also interested in doing a Bible study on Exodus through RightNow Media
- Pray impossible prayers and be open to new possibilities (thanks for the inspiration for this one, Lara Casey!)
- Finish at least ONE of the books I’m reading ;) (Maybe Love Lives Here?)
So there you have it! What are some of your goals this month?